We need you as hustlers, ass-kickers and self-starters to join our team to be a great part of our vision. Join the ride to be part of the top-of-mind Vietnamese creative handicrafts trading company!
ASSISTANT TO BOARD OF MANAGEMENT ( Intern )
- JOB DESCRIPTION:
Goal: Assist BOM on the management and operation of all activities of the company.
- Consider what you will do if you are in the BOM
- Propose new ideas and initiatives to improve business performance
- Assist the BOM in implementing the growth plan and strategies
- Assist the BOM to keep execution plan on track by working with sales, marketing, operation, product team
- Collect information and make the reports to BOM
- Support departments as needed
- Conduct all administration tasks, manage time and control calendar of the BOM.
- PREFERABLE SKILLS:
- You love to work in different fields to gain different skills.
Passionate about our products
- You see their beauty. You feel inspired to work with aesthetic items. Please check more pictures at our website.
Striving for growth
- You are ambitious to sharpen your professional and personal skills everyday for growing. Be open-minded and willing to learn, you will able to success in the future.
Proactive in identifying and solving problems
- This is a fundamental skill of a leader. Train this by noticing and proposing what you can do for the team without waiting for our permission.
Hard and Smart working for efficiency
- Use your time wisely and meaningful.
- A base salary with bonus based on your performance.
- Becoming a future entrepreneur as you can involve in whatever CEOs are doing.
- Entrepreneurial creative dynamic working environment .
- International working environment: trading, export, import management.
- HOW TO APPLY
Please send your CV and cover letter (maximum 250 words in English) to email@example.com In the cover letter, please state why you think you are our strong potential candidate for the position.