We need you as analytical and logical thinker to shape things up and move the bus forward smoothly. Join the ride to be part of the top-of-mind Vietnamese creative handicrafts trading company!
Import-Export Staff ( Intern )
1. Job Description
Goal: Make sure that we work hard and smart!
- Support the manager with import-export activities, delivering and receiving import and export goods.
- Be responsible for import and export procedures.
- Monitor and supervise the export / import goods
- Support manager with the contract, follow the payment progress, delivery progress, reconcile the balance with the suppliers and partners.
- Manage import-export data and make report as requested
- Updated all laws, regulations … on tax, import and export.
- Other tasks as requirements.
( Don’t worry you will be taught to do all these things )
2. PREFERABLE SKILLS
☐ Understand trade terms, international payment and LC.
It helps you work effectively and efficiently.
You love being a part of an efficient and growing team.
☐ Striving for growth.
You are ambitious to sharpen your professional and personal skills everyday for growing.
☐ Logical and Analytical thinking.
You love working with numbers (Yes, numbers are awesome), sheets and graphs to generate valuable insights.
☐ Organizing Skill.
You love organizing your house, your workplace. You love planning and arranging objects for better searching and recording.
☐ Cautious in details.
You have to work a lots with documents so cautious in details is a must.
- A base salary with bonus based on your performance.
- Standard benefits package.
- Entrepreneurial creative dynamic working environment.
- International working environment: trading, export, import management
4. HOW TO APPLY
Please send your CV and cover letter (maximum 250 words in English) to firstname.lastname@example.org In the cover letter, please state why you think you are our strong potential candidate for the position.