We need you as a young, creative and energetic person to shape things up, face with challenge and move the bus forwardly smoothly.
1. Job Description
Goal : Working with marketing team to create innovative but also sustainable handicrafts product.
- Identify the suitability and availability of materials and key technical work.
- Work with manager to procure the appropriate materials at the best value.
- Research for consumer trends to identify desirable product traits.
- Consider comfort and usability when designing new products.
- Producing detailed, final hand drawings and specifications or using dedicated computer software ( CAD ) to produce design specifications, including part lists and costings.
- Review budget to understand whether certain costs are feasible ( work with team to discuss more ).
- Sketching initial design ideas.
- Testing the design concept by computerized modelling.
- Making presentation to manager for design proposals.
- Passionate about our products
- You see their beauty. You feel inspired to work with aesthetic items. You care about social values and environment. Please check more pictures at our website.
Ability to cope with the pressure of deadlines
- Deadlines have always been more of a motivation tool. Able to deal with it and you can conquer the challenges.
Have experiences in the same fields
- If you have experienced in designing handicraft products or even furniture, it will be a big plus.
Expert in technical skills
- You need to be an expert in using PTS, AI, Corell Draw…. Knowing about 3Dmax, Autocad is a plus.
Good sense of aesthetic
- You have a good creativity with an eye of shape and colour ? Welcome, this is a suitable place for you.
- Salary based on your performance and for each projects
- Dynamic working environment.
- An enthusiasm, energetic team willing to support and cooperate with
4. HOW TO APPLY
Please send your CV and also portfolio to email@example.com to apply for the product designer position.