We need you as hustlers, ass-kickers and self-starters to join our team to move this bus forward smoothly. Join the ride to be part of the top-of-mind Vietnamese creative handicrafts trading company!
SALES EXECUTIVES ( Intern )
- JOB DESCRIPTION
Goal: Make successful deals with home decoration brands over the world and become our Sales Manager.
- Develop a sales plan with the manager
- Set your target
- Generate sales leads (potential customers)
- Approach them to introduce our brand, our products by different methods like email, trade fairs, digital marketing (Being creative will help!)
- Follow up to win the deals
- Manage customer relationships
- Follow up your orders with account and operation team to deliver the orders
- Enjoy your success and commission (for sure!)
- Continue proposing your sales plan and strategy to manager and win another deal.
- Propose us to become our sales manager (Remember think big and start small? You can do it.)
- PREFERABLE SKILLS:
Passionate about our products
- You see their beauty. You feel inspired to work with aesthetic items. Please check more pictures at our website.
Striving for growth
- You are ambitious to sharpen your professional and personal skills everyday for growing. Be open-minded and willing to learn and you will success in the future.
Proactive in identifying and solving problems
- This is a fundamental skill of a leader. Train this by noticing and proposing what you can do for the team without waiting for our permission.
Hard and Smart working for efficiency
- Use your time wisely and meaningful.
- A base salary with commission per deal you win
- Entrepreneurial creative dynamic working environment
- International working environment: trading, export, import management
- Career opportunities in international trading industry
- HOW TO APPLY
Please send your CV and cover letter (maximum 250 words in English) to firstname.lastname@example.org In the cover letter, please state why you think you are our strong potential candidate for the position.